European Commission Ambassador to Nigeria
The European commission ambassador interviewing micro credit beneficiary
Who We Are
Foundation for Peace and Development Initiative is an NGO working in the area of conflict resolutions, peace building, peace training and education, advocacy, research and communication development.
A few Words About
FPDI HISTORY & AIM
FPDI was founded in the year 2003 with the name Creative Women Development Organization Initiative
In 2006 the name Creative Women Development Organization Initiative was changed to Foundation for Peace and Development Initiative to reflect our new fouls
The NGO is duly registered with the corporate affairs commission of Nigeria with the registration no RC651292.
Foundation for Peace and Development Initiative ensures a world where there is fairness, equity and justice, a world where peace reigns and dignity of every human being is respected irrespective of gender, race and culture. A world where there is equal access to development and resources.
FPDI facilitates this through integrated approach, good governance mediation, inter-group and inter-community dialogue, peace training and education, research and advocacy, community driven development project, community social mobilization, monitoring and evaluation.
Our purpose of existence is to serve humanity and ensure fairness and equity of all people.
FPDI activities is driven by accountability, transparency, respect for all, Excellency in service delivery.
FPDI has implemented several programs and activities that has direct impact on our beneficiaries
- Community infrastructure.
- Construction of markets to build the economy of our rural communities.
- Construction of water bore holes with overhead tanks aimed at providing clean drinking water for our communities who do not have access to clean drinking water.
- Construction of health care centers with staff quarters to provide access
to health cares in our rural communities (pics).
- Micro-credit and loans schemes to provide micro-loans scheme to provide micro-loans for women who cannot access bank loans.